Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What is Within You


"The world without is a reflection of the world within. What appears without is what has been found within. In the world within may be found infinite Wisdom, infinite Power, infinite Supply of all that is necessary, waiting for unfoldment, development and expression. If we recognize these potentialities in the world within they will take form in the world without." 
Haanel, Charles;  The Master Key System

As a writer I am constantly in a state of the world within, creating characters, plots, and situations or just reporting what I have investigated or what I have observed.  What happens when these words escape my within-ness is this, words on paper or electronic screens for someone else to absorb within.  We all have a within-ness, how we think, how we are prepared to react, and how we take action to create our own worlds.

This morning I planned to write a note about remembering September 11, but as I awaken I saw the sad news of the protests in the Middle East and the death of our ambassador in Libya.  I pray that mankind as a whole can one day look within our hearts individually and find love, peace, and harmony and let that spread like wildfire.  Because let's face it, all any of us really wants regardless of our beliefs is love

“Finally, my brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honest, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things.”  Philippians 4:8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment